THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rihanna Covers Marie Claire

Rihanna got gorgeous for the cover of Marie Claire’s December 2010 issue. In the issue Rihanna opens up about this past year, and how her life has changed so much. She talked about her career, Eminem, and surviving the attack/beating(their words) from Chris Brown, only to become a stronger person. Here’s part of what she said:
RiRi On The Healing Process: ‘Eventually, I remember waking up one day and I knew I was over it. One day. I remember I was in New York at the Trump Hotel and I woke up and I just knew I was over it.’
RiRi On the content of Love The Way You Lie: ['Eminem] basically gives insight into what goes on in the mind of a couple in a domestically violent relationship. I love that in every verse it just gets to that point where she wants to leave, she wants to leave, she leaves, she leaves, she leaves… but then the hook always comes back and it’s like, ‘I love it. I love it”. She continues, ‘It’s almost like you must love it because you’re not leaving.’
RiRi On whether she’s a different person than she was last year: ‘Yes,’ she answers with surety. ‘I was very lost.’
 I guess. SMH. I can't believe we are still harping on this DV issue a year later. Rihanna says she's over it and we should be too. Don't you think?

0 comments: