THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Reality Show Baby News

I think is safe to say that Kim Zolciak is done with Big Poppa. Kim recently revealed to Life & Style Magazine that she’s expecting a little one with her 25 year old boyfriend (and Atlanta Falcons’ defensive end) Kroy Biermann.
Life & Style can exclusively reveal that Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak and boyfriend Kroy Biermann are expecting their first child together! “I was surprised!” Kim, 32, tells Life & Style about the pregnancy. “While it wasn’t planned, God clearly has a bigger and better plan for us and we’re excited.”
At first, Kim denied reports that she was pregnant when a jealous ex leaked the news back in October. “I was appalled and disgusted by that,” she says. “I wasn’t through my first trimester – you never know what could happen.”
But now Kim is three months pregnant and ready to share the wonderful news, telling Life & Style: “I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.
Kim's sure knows how to hit men's pockets.

0 comments: