THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Former Bad Boy Artist G-Dep Confesses To Murder

Former Bad Boy artist G Dep just confessed to a 17 year old crime. Last Wednesday G Dep walked into a New York city police station and confessed to shooting John Henkel on October 19, 1993 during a botched robbery. Dep's intention was to clear his conscious. He had no idea the guy had died and that he was actually confessing to a murder. G Dep admitted,
"I started to wonder if all the bad things that happened to me in my life were karma for what I did... you start to think, My happiness is because of someone else's sadness." "I thought that if I turned myself in, it might give me closure... I'm just trying to get right with God." "I was surprised - for some reason, I really didn't think he died. When they (police) told me, I was like, 'Oh, I'm not going home after this.'"
All I can say is DAMN. Karma is a bitch. Here are the two hits he had while with Bad Boy Records. 

G-DEP - Special Delivery (feat black rob)
Uploaded by homhom. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

0 comments: