THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Former Golden State Warrior Matt Barnes Arrested For Domestic Violence

Former Golden State Warrior Matt Barnes was arrested after police officers responded to an incomplete 911 call from the home he and Basketball Wives Gloria Govan share in Sacramento, CA. Matt was carted away with scratches on his neck and there are reports of bruises on Gloria however she has released a statement refuting the claims. Gloria says, “Any accusation of domestic violence are false. My fiancĂ©, Matt Barnes, has never physically abused me or my family.”


I could've sworn that their engagement was called off but whatever. Domestic violence is a serious charge and I'm hoping that Matt didn't stoop to this level over this stuck up broad.

0 comments: