THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Wendy Williams Has Two Covers For Essence Magazine's Girlfriends Issue

Wendy Williams gets two covers for Essence magazine’s first-ever Girlfriends Issue. Wendy dishes about friendship, family and the driving force behind her appeal. “I know I make some people cringe. But I also know my willingness to expose myself, warts and all, is part of the reason people are drawn to me. With me, what you see is what you get.” Essence will also declare April 13th as “Girlfriends Appreciation Day” in honor of “besties” everywhere. Celebrity besties featured in the issue includes: Monica and Keyshia Cole; Kelly Rowland and Brandy; Jada Pinkett Smith and Queen Latifah; Sherri Shepherd and Niecy Nash;  Beyonce and Tina Knowles. I'm waiting for my copies, this will be interesting.

0 comments: