THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Angela Simmons Does A Little Rumor Control


Rumors began to circulate again last about Angela Simmons, daughter of Rev. Run of Run DMC, last week after her former beau Bow Wow put it out there that she was the love of his life and he wants her back. Here is what Angela has to say about the issue:

"Just checkin in with ya and keeping you updated with my life. Before i tell you guys about whats going on with me i wanted to address summtin that i’ve been hearing lately. i jus want to shut down any and all rumors about my relationships
because you know how that can get. i am currently in the happiest relationship i have eva been in and MY other half lives in texas. so thats all i will say about that. Any person i have talked to in the past i wish them the best of luck . So anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy im excited about easter and going home to nyc to see my fam tm . im kinda feeling homesick lol. first time in 2 yrs. its finally really cacthing up to me man. i travel so much that i dont realize how long im away from home shesssssh.:) well g2g go get the hair done and have movie night with my sis and cuzzin.
so ill ttyl guys
well thanks for the love
love
angela"
Sounds to me as if she is so over the Lil one. I think its time for your boy to move on and accept the fact that he let a good young lady get away cause he wanted to be player. You reap what you sow Lil one.

0 comments: