THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Superhead and Eddie Winslow Married?



Via Nicole Bitchie...
Superhead is claiming she’s married to Eddie Winslow. Via BV Buzz

Darius and I are not going to explain when and where we got married, if it was before the breakup or after. I’ve known Darius for 20 years. We’ve been living together for two years and we are married. We’re a couple. That was important for us on many levels. With the help of our pastor and the help of our church, it was the right thing to do for the situation that we’re in so whenever we did it, we did it.

I don’t know where the Bow Wow stuff came from. It came from an independent blog out of Atlanta <–oh really? who had gotten some information from a source that he and I had all of these going-ons or whatever. I don’t know him so it was impossible. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

First, Jawn Murray must have felt obligated to interview her after she let him eat skittles in her bed. Bless his heart! Second, didn’t she make a video months back exposing Darius and his booty toys? Let’s not forget months prior she claimed he beat her azz proper. Third, Unless Bow Wow was f*cking for tweets, I see no other reason she’d big him up everyday to her 10,000+ twitter friends. And What happened to the pregnancy? How about the anticipated move to Atlanta? I hear The Health department was on standby. This bish is having a memory lapse!!!!

Edited to say: Oh wait there’s more
I’m too old to be talking about anybody that doesn’t live in my house. I hit 30 and I just woke up and got it. I have a husband and two kids, a house and a career. I had a dog, but she ran away. Other than that, everything is regular and normal. I’m too old for anything. It’s like they say, ‘I’m really too old for this s-t.’
Why do we entertain this bucket? smh..

Just to add to Nicole's very good points, it's good to see that Karrine is finally admitting that is or has been pregnant for the past few months. It sounds like this chick has matured a little bit.

0 comments: