THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Groupie Tales

Here is a bit of information about Lil Wayne and how he puts it down courtesy of Tales From A Groupie.com.



So it happened around the time Wayne was in the Destiny's Child "Soldier" video, he wasn't that huge at the time and he was playing in a charity basketball event at a local university. Wayne had a member of his crew come over and give me his phone number. My best friend and I called him after the event, he told us where he was staying, gave us his room number and told me to meet him. He was staying in a beautiful hotel and had a suite on the top floor, when we got there his room was full of managers, friends and one of his young money artists. He was so hospitable, he introduced us to everyone and made sure we had whatever we needed. After awhile everyone left including the friend I came with because she had work in the morning. I was drinking, he was smoking and we talked for a little bit, he was telling me about his daughter and his life. We eventually got in bed and he was just tired. He asked if I wanted to put a pillow between us because he didnt want me to feel pressured or uncomfortable or whatever. I said no but that night all we did was watch tv and fall asleep together. The next morning I had to be at work and I didnt have my car. I told him I literally lived two blocks away, and he gave me $250 for a cab that ended up only costing $12.00. After that we kept in contact until the next time he was in town, & thats when it went down lol. For a small guy, Wayne has a pretty nice size peen! Honestly I was suprised that being a little guy he had such a healthy package lol. We started out smoking and drinking again, on the couch just talking and watching tv. We started kissing and eventually got to the bed. The first thing he asked me was if my hair was real lol. I said yes & he said good because he liked to pull hair. So we're kissing and undressing and he laid back and looked at me and looked at his peen and said "dont you think daddy deserves it? He wanted oral sex, so I gave it to him. After that we had sex for about 45 minutes & he put it down! We started out missionary and ended up switching to every postion imaginable. He was gentle except for the hair pulling, it was a lot of kissing and touching but when it came to doggy style Wayne was a beast & I had an orgasm just from the sex itself. After that we fell asleep and in the morning he gave me more money for a taxi & I went home. We kept in contact for about another year and saw each other a twice after that. We wrapped it up every time, and although the situation was what it was, he was never disrespectful. I have nothing but good things to say about Wayne. He's humble and so down to earth. He was a perfect gentleman plus he had tha good "D". I give him an A! Thanks for listening, Peace!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]fNTjplpE[/url] - MyzJffJSOM - http://hhmgziigpu.com