THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Will.I.Am & Perez Hilton Quarrel...

via Nicole Bitchie

Also, Blogger Perez Hilton is on twitter right now, claiming WILL. I. AM of the Black Eyed Peas assaulted him outside of a nightclub this morning and he is bleeding.

I’m in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.

I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.

I called the police BEFORE I Tweeted about it. They were not showing up. I felt helpless.

I took photos and police have photos they took as well. The truth will prevail.

I can handle a verbal assault. But to hit me? To make me bleed? No. I can’t and won’t accept that.

I just feel so empty right now. In shock. I need to work.
Will. I. AM posted a video with his side of the story and he says Perez called him a “fag” outside of the club but he did not put his hands on him. He also questioned Perez for tweeting about it instead of calling the police first and says he is starved for attention. News outlets have already started picking up the story.

Now this is just crazy. An outwardly gay guy calling someone else a "fag"? I don't know about this one. I guess we'll just have to stay tuned...

0 comments: