THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Faith Evans Arrested For DUI

First Fantasia with her attempted suicide and now Faith with her DUI, these artists have to find a new way to promote their albums. According to TMZ, Faith Evans was busted on Saturday night at 10:40pm for an alleged DUI. According to law enforcement sources, the singer was stopped at a DUI checkpoint near the Marina Del Rey section of L.A. when officers detected alcohol. Evans was arrested and booked on misdemeanor drunken driving and her car was impounded. Evans’ blood alcohol level is unknown at this time.


Faith took to her Twitter the day after her arrest to thank fans for their well-wishes and assured them that a music video is still on the way. 


"Hi Faithfuls...I am on the set of my new video for my single 'Gone Already.' I'm sure by now most of you heard that I was detained on suspicion of a DUI," she tweeted on Monday (August 23). "After completing a full day of wardrobe prep I was stopped at a random checkpoint. I'm fine and well, and thank you for your prayers, kind words and concerns. I can't wait for you all to see my new video & look forward to hearing from u guys...Fizzy," she continued. 



In addition to working on new music, the singer is reportedly filming her own reality show, titled "It's All About Faith," which will follow Evans as she makes her return to the music scene. SMH

0 comments: