THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Lady GaGa Plays With That "White Girl"

In the September 2010 issue of Vanity Fair Lady GaGa confesses that she does that white girl (cocaine) and drinks alcohol. The 24-year-old singer (real name: Stefani Germanotta) reveals she’s “terrified of heroin” but still does “mostly cocaine.” “I won’t lie; it’s occasional,” she says in the magazine’s September issue. “And when I say occasional, I mean maybe a couple of times a year.” 

GaGa states that doesn’t condone drug use in any way. “I do not want my fans to ever emulate that or be that way,” says the singer. “I don’t want my fans to think they have to be that way to be great. It’s in the past. It was a low point, and it led to disaster.” I find this statement to be a bit hypocritical. Don't preach to your fans about some do as I say and not as I do. Many of her fans are young impressionable kids who will take this article to mean that its alright to do drugs and that they can still persevere. I think not and STOP playin' with your nose.

0 comments: