THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

50 Cent Shuts Down WSHH.com


Apparently there is nothing that this man can't do. World Star Hip Hop was reportedly shutdown by the federal government today and 50 Cent it taking the credit. He Tweeted:

I don’t know why people underestimate me. I just shut down WORLDSTAR for future advertising contact thisis50.com suckers lol. I put worldstar to bed, you don’t believe try me I will shut your sh*t down. Lol…I predict 2 more web sites will shut down this week. Take a guess who they are. I’m sick of the hate I’m to strong…Me and @FloydMayweather don’t thing worldstar was good representation of black people as a hole. We will present better. For now you can go to boobootv.com to see videos on line.
In November of 2009, Fiddy sued the website, claiming his image and content was used on the website without permission. At that time he said:
I have lawyers on retainers and I have to pay them so much money anyway, so we’ll go back and forth to court until (they) can’t afford a Subway sandwich. It’s already too late for (them).
WorldStarHipHop.com Tweeter page has also disappeared. This is crazy. SMH.

0 comments: