THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Twitter Beef: 50 Cent & Ciara

It appears 50 Cent and Ciara are beefing on Twitter. It started last night when Fiddy tweeted he had just visited the Playboy mansion and he now wants to be a pimp. “I just left the play boy mansion. I think I want to be a pimp now. Sh*t I have strong pimp qualities. Lol…I’m looking for girls to start my new line of work. Are there any strong potential hoe’s on tweeter right now. Lol”
Shortly after Ciara Tweeted: “The things people tweet say a lot about their character, pay attention!:)” He then fired back: “Yea I tweet things that reflect my character b*tch. I have a sense of humor get one.lol that’s why your 3 mill followers behind me.” Ciara, who is about 3 million followers behind Fiddy, ended with: “ooohh, tell em why u mad b!” He has since unfollowed her on Twitter. Neither one used names in their Tweets, based on the timing, they were obviously throwing shots at each other. There has been rumors for years that these two have been secretly seeing each other. Now word on the street is that ever since he started hanging with Chelsea Handler, Ciara is done with him and is now seeing Amar’e Stoudemire.

0 comments: