THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Keyshia Cole Is Getting Married Next Month

Keyshia Cole
Keyshia Cole says she plans on having a big drama free wedding sometime next month. The singer tells People magazine: “I want a waterfall, and I won’t rest until I get it.” But just because she’s determined, that doesn’t make her a bridezilla.”No, I’m cool. It’s all me. He just wants to dance, that’s it.” While Keyshia says it will be next month she still hasn’t nailed down an exact date but it won’t be Valentine’s Day. “[It's] more like the 17th or the 22nd, somewhere in there.” She also dished about her baby: “He’s definitely walking now. He says ‘Mommy,’ and I think he’s starting to say ‘Keyshia.’ That’s exciting…His dad bought him a basketball – and he’s definitely dunking already.” Again, I'm so happy she was able to find her true love and triumph over her adversities. Congrats to the soon to be newlyweds.

0 comments: