THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Basketball Wife...Not For Much Longer

 
Basketball Wives star Jennifer Williams says she is ready to divorce former NBA player Eric Williams. She tells Life & Style that after three years of marriage, numerous cheating allegations, and a possible love child she is done. “I plan on filing for divorce in the next couple of weeks. It’s a new year and I just want to put this behind me. He doesn’t know exactly when I’m going to do it. He’s just waiting for me to pull the trigger.”
She says despite Eric being a serial cheater she still wanted to work things out. “I really wanted it to work and believed he would change. This whole lifestyle is dysfunctional; it’s not a typical marriage. The bad just started to outweigh the good.”
As for reports of a love child she says: “I wasn’t distraught about it, but I really felt bad for the child.”
On her future plans: “I just want to live comfortably and move on, get it over with,” she said. “I definitely will not put up with this type of behavior ever again!”

0 comments: