THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

NeNe Doesn't Work Well With Others

NeNe has been off the hook lately hasn't she? She can't seem to get along with her co-stars on Real Housewives of Atlanta or Celebrity Apprentice. Speaking with Essence TV, NeNe Leakes talked about her cast mates on both The Real Housewives of Atlanta and Celebrity Apprentice. But first, NeNe touched what’s going on between her and her husband, Greg Leakes.


On the status of her marriage:
“I can’t tell you that I’m a 100% through with Greg. Greg does not want a divorce. He wants to work out whatever issues that he has. He just wants to try. I can’t say that I 100% want to try.”


As for on again, off again friend Kim Zolciak:
“There’s no way in hell that I’m going to have a friendship with Kim. That won’t ever happen. I’m actually rooting for her third child by the third man. I’m hoping that she will get it right.”


On Phaedra Parks:
“I still haven’t gotten to know Phaedra and I don’t need to. I’m really good right here.”


On what interactions we can expect to see between her and Star Jones on Celebrity Apprentice:
“She and I are cool coming out the door, but then we get into a place where Star’s not so cool. I’m not really feeling Star. Like I think Star is everything people have said about her. Seriously, I’m for real.


Sounds like NeNe doesn't work well with others, huh. She better change her work ethics before she starts losing opportunities.

0 comments: