THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009



I have to admit that the new reality show on MTV, Jersey Shore, is my latest guilty pleasure. This show is outrageously entertaining. The show has all the elements and drama of other reality shows but is a little more controversal with the "guidos and guidettes" as they refer to themselves partying all the time, missing work, and of course drinking and hooking up. I have lost count of all the different hook up so far and I believe that they have only aired two or three episode so far.

In the clip above the shorty of the crew (literally), Snookie, gets punched in the face by some guy at the club for talking ish is his face. I do not condone violence of any kind, especially violence against women but dude really knocked her out. Luckily this a hole was arrested for his actions.

Jersey Shore airs on MTV on Thursday at 10pm ET/PT.

0 comments: