THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chris Brown Apologizes On 106 & Park

Chris Brown appeared on BET’s 106 & Park Wednesday and he apologized (starts at the 4:18 mark) for his behavior at the studio for Good Morning America. He allegedly flipped out and smashed a window after being asked about the relaxing of the Rihanna restraining order. “First of all, I want to apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, anybody who was offended or really looked and was disappointed at my actions because I’m disappointed in the way I acted.” He also encouraged his fans not to send threats to GMA anchor Robin Roberts but to tell her how they feel in a civilized manner. It turns out that Chris has actually been invited back and he is considering it. I'll keep you posted on this one.

0 comments: