THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Da Brat Dishes On Her Prison Bid And Her New Style



Now that Da Brat is a free chick she recently sat down with Vibe.com to talk about her prison bid, whether or not she plans on letting go of the braids and her visit from Mariah & Nick Cannon. She’s even working on getting her Twitter situation squared away! On making prison her home:
I didn’t call my room a cell. That was my suite. I had to lay my head there so I made the best of it. It was comfortable for me. Once they do inspection you gotta have it clean, but when that’s done I had posters on there, everything.

To braid or not to braid:
My hair is my glory. I’m definitely going to switch up the braids. It’s time to do some different things. It might be braided, but also straight or the big curly look. I like the big curly look on me so I’m going to get with my hair girl. I’m ready to dibble and dabble more. I’m ready to do the glam thing but with my Brat swag. I wanna add some more femininity. I’ma bring back some “What Do You Like” Brat. I’m kind of tired of the braids, but at the same time I’m comfortable.

Mariah’s visit while she was locked up:
Mariah and Nick surprised me! I saw someone from their crew and said ‘Oh shit!’ I would’ve never thought that she would’ve came, she’s so girly! But that’s what real friends do.

0 comments: